Registrations are closed for this event
You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag. The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized – plus it’s sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level – with a fun curve! This pattern is geared for an advanced beginner.
- uses small pieces of fabric – perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!