This amazing pattern not only teaches you how to do quick curved piecing, but the finished project will become a family heirloom! This class will introduce you to the method of sewing no-pin curves. Two blocks of the 14-block pattern will be introduced at each class. The curved portion of the blocks will be cut and sewn in class, with some block finishing done as homework. Some short cuts will be taught exclusively in this class! There 8 layouts so you can make the quilt that speaks to your heart! Blocks can also be made as individual mini quilts or pillows for an endless variety of uses!
This is an 8 month block of the month starting in February and ending in September. You should have enough to finish your quilt and have it displayed in your home for the holidays.
This is a great pattern to use your fabric stash! We will have our fabric suggestions displayed in the store. Kits are available upon request.
Supply list for full quilt:
- *Starry Night Pattern
- *WCR Ruler
1/2 yard – faces (3) fat eighths – hair/beard
(23) fat eighths assorted – clothes/blanket/crook/wings
(1) fat eighth – star (1) fat eighth – manger
(1) fat eighth – stable (1) fat quarter donkey body
(2) fat eighths donkey accents (3) fat quarters assorted green – fronds
(1) fat quarter – tree trunks (1) fat quarter sheep body
(1) fat eighth sheep face/accents (5) fat eighths assorted building
(4) 10” x 10” building accents (1) fat eighth building #3 accent
1/2 yard camel fabric (2) fat eighths camel accents
(3) fat quarters camel blanket
4-1/2 yards background (yardage-cutting all bg at once)
OR 5-1/2 yards background (assorted or cutting each
block one at a time)
5 yards backing
2/3 yard binding